Unless otherwise specifically stated, all wedding locations are on the island of Oahu – most just minutes from Waikiki. There is an additional out-of-town fee for those beyond the Waikiki/Honolulu area. Hawaii has many beautiful potential wedding sites and we will be happy to consider any location on the island of Oahu or any island for that matter. However, we recommend these wedding locations for the following reasons:
- Cost: They’re either free or very reasonably priced.
- Convenience: Most are very close to Waikiki hotels.
- Facilities: They all have restrooms.
- Parking: All have (limited) free parking.
- Accessibility: The wedding ceremonies take place relatively close to the parking areas and are wheel-chair accessible.
- View: Great scenic backdrops perfect for weddings.
- Privacy: As one might expect, the free locations are very popular, not only for weddings, but to the general public. However, each of them offers areas of relative privacy away from the crowds.
Free! Minutes from Waikiki, a sheltered, crescent beach backed by a magnificent vista of Diamond Head and the famous Ala Wai Yacht Harbor highlights one of Honolulu’s most popular parks. Free parking and facilities, it tends to be crowded during the day. However, the beach is relatively empty by late afternoon and the sunsets can be spectacular.
Free! Easily accessible, this is the perfect “bare-foot” on the beach location on the shores of Honolulu’s premiere residential neighborhood. Public facilities and free parking make this a popular family beach with the stunning backdrop of the majestic Koolau mountains.
Free! A mile of gorgeous beach and gentle, sparkling surf framed by tall, lush, green cliffs is beautiful, picturesque Kahana Bay. The entire stretch of beach is often completely empty of people, but also because of its isolation, it is rarely used by other wedding companies. The one-hour drive from Waikiki boasts some of Oahu’s most spectacular scenery. Ask about our special Wedding Tour limo package. An additional out-of-town fee applies.